InterEast’s Quality Goals
The environment and quality are a natural part of how we think and work. We continuously strive to lessen impacts on the environment by increased awareness within the company itself as well as in clients and suppliers.
InterEast shall at every occasion, from the viewpoint of clients’ needs and societal concerns, carry out qualified transport solutions in line with the following guidelines:
- Strive for methods that entail improvements for the external environment and that decrease the organization’s impact on the environment.
- Strive to be one step ahead of environmental legislative requirements so that the company, together with our suppliers, contributes towards social development in tune with the environment and recycling.
- Employ suppliers whose work is in line with this policy.
- Decrease the company’s own consumption of finite resources.
- We take care of customs errands and provide effective and profitable solutions.
- We have answers to everything from certificates of origin to import quotas, customs declarations, import VAT and anti-dumping duties etc.
- Being directly connected to the Customs Authority via TDS and NCTS means that we as agents can provide fast and effective handling of customs matters.
- Quality assurance of all of our import/export customs routines – we have AEO (Authorized Economic Operator) status with the Swedish Customs Authority.
- Every week, goods arrive at our terminal in west Gothenburg where reloading is done. With approximately 7000 m2 of reloading space, both indoors and outdoors, we can also offer good warehousing services.
InterEast makes sure to give all clients the best service imaginable. We work in line with the motto “every gram weighs the same”. We are second party certified according to the requirements of ISO 9001:20015 and 14001:2015. This means that we have fixed internal routines when it comes to quality and the environment.
Clients can trust that loading and off-loading is done at the agreed time. Transportation security is measured continuously and we have today a delivery accuracy of 97 percent.
- We strive for long-term cooperation with hauliers and business partners.
- Carefully measured loading and off-loading times allow us to keep to what we promise.
- In the event of a delay, we will be sure to inform you about it.
- Alternative solutions are always considered for eventual delays.